At Dulge hair extensions, customers’ privacy and security is the topmost priority. By providing essential information customers trust us and we are committed to protect this complying with the Australian Privacy Act.
- We may collect and store information provided by our customers
- We may use information collected by our website or otherwise in order to send the loyal clients- promotional materials, our new products, our new business/ services newsletters, surveys and competitions.
- User information may also be used for processing payments, to contact the clients, customer service purpose, market research and identity check.
- Dulge hair extensions is not responsible or liable for any loss or theft user information as a result of security breach of the site or other errors or problems.
- The user must not use the site or otherwise upload or transmit information to the site, violates the rights of others, must not conduct themselves in illegal and abusive way.
- Clients can choose to restrict the collection or use of their personal information by contacting us. Customers may change their mind whenever they want even though they agreed previously to us for using or collecting personal data.
- We will not distribute, sell or lease your personal information without your permission.
- We may use ‘cookies ‘which is a small file or technology that helps us to provide an efficient service by monitoring site functionality, site analytics, customer performance, targeting as well as advertising.
"ALL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION ARE SAFE WITH US"