At Dulge hair extensions, customers' privacy and security is the topmost priority. By providing essential information, customers trust us, and we are committed to protecting this complying with the Australian Privacy Act.
- We may use data collected by our website or otherwise to send the loyal clients- promotional materials, new products, new business/ services newsletters, surveys, and competitions.
- User information may also use to process payments, contact the clients, customer service purposes, market research, and identity check.
- Dulge hair extensions are not responsible or liable for any loss or theft of user information due to a security breach of the site or other errors or problems.
- The user must not use the site or otherwise upload or transmit information to the site, violates the rights of others, must not conduct themselves in an illegal and abusive way.
- Clients can choose to restrict the collection or use of their personal information by contacting us. Customers may change their minds whenever they want, even though they previously agreed to use or collect personal data.
- We will not distribute, sell, or lease your personal information without your permission.
- We may use 'cookies ', a small file or technology that helps us provide an efficient service by monitoring site functionality, site analytics, customer performance, targeting, and advertising.
"ALL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION ARE SAFE WITH US"