ANGELA-Super Long Straight 100% Heat Friendly High Temperature Synthetic Fibre Wig
ANGELA-Super Long Straight 100% Heat Friendly High-Temperature Synthetic Fibre Wig.
Please allow us to introduce Angela -another stunning beautiful Long Straight heat resistant synthetic wig from DULGE . If you want to transform yourself from a regular look to fabulous glamour look in a couple of minutes, then Angela is your right choice.
Our wigs can be used for few purposes like – medical reasons, fashion, change of image and styles, confidence boost as well as photoshoots and other occasions.
Product Features and details
Dulge synthetic hair wigs are made of some of the best high-temperature fibre and processed by advanced technology. High-temperature fibre means they are more flame resistance, soft, smooth hand feeling like human hair. They are also easy combing, less tangling, less shedding. All these features made all our wigs longer-lasting compare to cheaper synthetic fibre. They also naturally look like human hair. They are Pre styled and very comfortable to wear. Our wigs have undetectable hairline and we carefully tried our best to ensure the most natural look as well as a comfortable fit.
On top of that, they are backed by our 30 days No reason money-back guarantee.
Brand Name: Dulge.
Wig Style: Lace Front
Cap Size: Average (Your head size in between 54cm to 57 cm). The size can be adjusted.
Hair Texture: LONG Straight
Hair Material: Heat resistant soft synthetic fibre
Lace colour: Strong and soft medium brown(mostly) high-quality swiss lace.
Weight: 210 g.
Fitting: Adjustable Velcro tabs and hooks that allow you to loosen and tighten according to your head size.
How to take care of Wigs?
Most of our wigs come pre-styled and ready to wear and they remain like that for a long period of time. So, please try not to change that style. Do not use temperature more than 160-180d. Please do not leave your wigs out and unprotected as it can be real dust gatherer which can damage the wigs. So always cover it up. Also, whenever you are not using a wig the best way to store it is in a mannequin or hook somewhere, so that, it is in an upright position to make sure it is not tangled. Do not sleep or shower wearing a wig. Try avoiding a lot of different products or spray on the wig as when you do that, the hair in the wig is more likely to tangle, greasy. You can use them but do not just overdo them. Always use a wide comb. Check below for washing instructions
Also, check our hair extensions and wig care for more instructions.
Our shipping partners are Australia Post, DHL, FedEx, and TNT.
Any shipping over $150 order is a FREE express post (up to 1 Kg).
Shipping Time and fees
Any order over $150 is free to express shipping worldwide.
Below $150 Australia wide Express Post fee below-
Up to 500g (around 2-3 wigs) is $10
Up to 1 Kg Flat fee $15
Any weight over that -please contact us before order.
Up to 500g Flat fee US $10
UP to 1 Kg Flat fee US$15.
Any weight over that -please contact us before order.
Please allow us at least 48 hours to process your order for the time and location di
After processing time- delivery time to customers below
Australia and New Zealand up to 5-7 working days
USA and Europe up to 7-9 working days
Russia and Canada Up to 10-15 working days.
You will be provided a tracking number once your order is shipped.
For more information please check our shipping, Refund, and exchange policy carefully (links on the Home page).
Please check below for a guide about wig cap and how to measure the length of wigs
* Take a measuring tape, begin at the front of your hairline and wrap the tape behind your ear to the nape of your neck around to your other ear until the tape meets again at the front of your hairline. Dulge wigs cap size is adjustable and can be stretched to fit most head sizes. To wear a wig, you may or may not need any cap. But using a cap is better as that cap can help to protect your own hair (we do not sell or provide any cap at this stage-sorry for that).
Below we are tried to cover some basic questions about wigs.
Also check our hair extensions and wig care section, shipping, Refund, and exchange policy carefully for more instructions (links on the Home page). Please check and if you have any more questions contact us by email or live chat.
Why the colour of the wig looks a bit different from the photos?
* Please kindly note that due to the lights at the time of taking product photos, as well as using different screens colour might be slightly different from the real products. On top of that -every batch can be bit different colour-wise.
How can I wear wigs if I have long hair?
* If you have longer hair, it is recommended to wrap your hair around your head and wear a wig cap that fits tightly over your hair and keeps your hair in place.
Should I wear a wig cap before putting on the wig?
* It really depends. Using a wig cap is mainly a matter of personal preference. Whether you have long or short hair you can wear wig caps because it holds the hair in place better and helps to keep the wig cleaner as well as can prevent hair breakage.
What can I do to ensure the secure fit of my wig?
* Dulge wigs come with two adjustable straps on both left and right side in the inner lining. You can use them to make the wig tighter on yours. For extra security, wigs can be further secured by using pins through the wig or at the edges of the wig.
Can the wigs be straightened or curled?
* Most of our wigs comes pre-styled so try not to change that style as that might damage the wig. But in case of straight hair wigs, you can change the styles as required BUT try to keep the temperature around 160 degrees.
How long Wigs last?
* This depends on how you maintain it and its texture. Treat it like your own hair and take very good care of it, normally our synthetic wigs can last between 3 and 5 months at least But our human hair wigs can last up to a year even more with proper care and maintenance.
What to do in case of the odour?
In some rare cases, you may feel the odour when receiving the hair. If so, do not worry - after the first wash and nursing it for some time, the odour will disappear.
How to wear a wig?